With this plugin, send your subscribers the best offers, discounts, delivery status and transaction details via SMS and keep them engaged.
This is a bundle of powerful yet flexible modules and plugins that are tailor made for online-to-offline retailers.
Using WooCommerce SMS you can enjoy many features, You can
- Notify customers via SMS about their activities such as order placement or cancellation, invoice generation etc. in Magento store.
- Input mobile number of the admin in the backend to get SMS notification for customers' various activities.
- Configure API settings by registering with our SMS gateway to get sender ID, API key and the URL and select message type to be sent to the customers.
- Set custom SMS text for various notifications such as order placement, order invoice, order cancellation, order shipment, credit memo generation, contact inquiry and website registrations.
- Make use of system variables like order_id, first_name, and many others to prepare custom SMS notification texts.
- Use of default Magento registration and guest checkout form to collect mobile numbers of customers to send SMS notifications.
- As soon as the mobile number is registered with the Magento store, SMS notification is sent for each store and order activity.
- Build trust and improve the user experience by sending quicker SMS notifications to customers.
Step 1: Unzip the zip file and placed it (app, var, vendor) to project root folder.
Step 2: Login to admin panel, Got to System -> User Roles -> Click on Administrators
-> click on Save Role button
Step 3: Go to System -> Cache Management -> Select All and Flush Magento Cache
Step 4: Execute
php bin/magento indexer:reindex for refresh the indexing.
Step 5: Click on
MOBTEXTING SMS menu in left side bar -> Configuration
to set the configuration.
For any further help on integration with respect to our application kindly contact our support team.